The Neaopoli Laconia, is a port situated in the area of the ancient Voion. It is situated at the eastern 'leg' of the Peloponnese, 113 kilometers southeast of Sparta.
In the courtyard of the Monastery of St. Nicholas gathered the evening of 2 April 1821 all the elders of Spetses, together with all the priests of the island and a large part of the population.
The bay of Naoussa, on the west houses the beach Monastery. A large sandy beach with shallow water for several meters, ideal for children.
Sikyon was an ancient Greek city situated in the northern Peloponnesus between Corinth and Achaea on the territory of the present-day regional unit of Corinthia.
The village Agia Marina with Platanos and Panteli, is the capital of Leros. Its port is the second largest on the island, built on an ancient Roman city.