The settlement Plaka is about 16 km north of Agios Nikolaos. It has two beaches, one north and one south of the village. Pebbly both, but only the north is organized.
The Naval Folklore Museum of City of Ithaca, is housed in the former Electric Power Station, which was built in November 1923, donated by the owner George Drakoulis.
The village Ble Limani (Blue Port), is located on the northwestern island of Salamis. It is large,with sev
The Mani Peninsula, also long known by its medieval name Maina or Maïna, is a geographical and cultural region in Greece. The capital city of Mani is Areopoli.
Vlichada beach is located on the southwestern island of Kalymnos. The beach is sandy, not organized with taverns and cafes. It is scuba divers and spear fishing favorite.