Grammeno beach is on the southwest side of Crete, 6 km west of Paleochora. Two bays, one sandy and pebbled, provide both options to the visitors. There tourist organization.
The Naval Folklore Museum of City of Ithaca, is housed in the former Electric Power Station, which was built in November 1923, donated by the owner George Drakoulis.
The Golden Sand (or Fine Sand) is a sandy beach on the eastern side of Andros. It is located between Gayrio and Andros.
Nikouria is a small uninhabited island which is very close to Agios Pavlos beach. There are 3 nice sandy beaches and the water is calm and clear, a very good fishing spot.
The Monastery Saint Pantes is one of the most important relegious sites that visitors have to see.